In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied
with your purchase, for whatever reason,
simply fill out the Returns Form below, add
the ‘Return Reason ‘ code from the list and
send the product back to us. To help with
this we have provided the return address in
the box to the left. Please cut it out and
attach it to your return parcel.
FRESH ORANGE BRANDS RETURNS POLICY
1. If you wish to return any non-personalised items for a refund, please do so within 28 days of delivery. We will aim to refund you
within 21 working days from date of receipt of the goods.
2. If you wish to order an alternative garment or size, please order through our web site.
3. Please send your returned item(s) to Fresh Orange Brands in their original packaging with all tags or labels intact. If your item(s)
have been damaged or altered in any way, we will be unable to accept these as a return.
4. We do not accept returns of personalised garments, unless the items are faulty.
5. If you have received a faulty garment or wish to see a copy of our terms and conditions, please contact the Fresh Orange Brands
Customer Services team.
FOR EUROPEAN RETURNS
1. If you have purchased garments through a school or club site that offer a central collection point and wish to return an item,
please place this in the original packaging along with the Returns Form displaying your name, address and order number and
take this along to the relevant organisation to drop off. The school or club will then forward your Returns package to Dreamsport
on your behalf. Please allow 21 days for any refund to be processed. You will receive an email confirmation once your refund has
2. If you wish to return your item(s) directly to our European Returns Centre you will be required to pay postage, however if the
garments are faulty, we will refund the postage cost based on the local rates charged by the Post Office provider for your country.
3. Please complete the Returns Form and include it in the package with your items.
4. For items returned from directly to our European Returns Centre please return to:
Fresh Orange Brands, Weg en Bos 19,2661 DG Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands.
5. Remember to ask for a valid Proof of Postage at the Post Office as this may be required if your parcel is mislaid during delivery.
6. If you wish to order an alternative garment or size, please re-order through your school or club site via your web account. Please note
orders placed for schools and clubs are eligible for free delivery if sent to the school or club central collection point.