Customer Services FAQ
Our Fresh Orange Brands Customer Services team is available Monday to Friday 0900-1700. A quick way of contacting us is via our Customer Services web form where you can email across your query and we will respond as quickly as possible. Remember to include your order reference if you have one so we can retrieve your details easily from our systems. To access our Customer Services form,
In order to assist you, some of our most Frequently Asked Questions are below.
How do I set up a customer account online when placing an order?
What payment methods can I use?
You can pay using the following credit and debit cards when you place your order online. Payment will be taken at the time you place the order.
What is the standard delivery charge?
There is a standard EU home delivery charge of €7.95. However, we recommend using the collated delivery option, which is delivery to the school’s address, and this will be free of charge.
Can I cancel or amend my order?
In most circumstances, it is not possible to amend or cancel your order once confirmed and payment taken. However, if you do spot a problem with the order please contact Customer Services for advice as soon as possible and they will try to assist. If your order had already been despatched, you will need to follow our Returns Policy which is included with your order.
The item I need is out of stock
You will not be able to place an order for out of stock items; however, you can click on the product you want to purchase and register your interest via email through the Notify Me feature. You will then be emailed when that product, in the size you require, becomes available again.
Why haven’t I received an Order Confirmation via email?
Firstly, check your Junk folder and if your Order Confirmation is not there please contact
Customer Services to check your email address spelling or to re-send a copy of your order details.
How do I know what size garment to purchase and what the garment is like?
We have a detailed Size Guide for all our garment types which you can see (adding link to size guide)
How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders made via our web site are delivered within 5-10 working days.. Please note that during peak periods due to increased volumes lead times may be extended beyond 10 working days. This will be reflected on your order confirmation.
When will I get my refund?
We aim to refund any returned non-personalised or faulty garments (whether personalised or non-personalised) within 10 working days from receipt of the returned garment. We will contact you via e-mail to confirm that the refund has been processed. If you require a replacement item, please order direct from our website.
I’ve received the wrong items or have an item missing, what do I do?
If you have received any incorrect item(s) or have an item missing from your order, please contact Customer Services who will check and re-order a replacement on your behalf. Please return the incorrect garment by following the Returns Policy included with your delivery.
What is your Returns policy?
For European Returns
- For items returned from Europe you will be required to pay postage, however if the garments are faulty, we will refund the postage cost based on the local rates charged by the Post Office provider for your country.
- Please complete the Returns Form and include it in the package with your items and return to the following address:
Fresh Orange Brands
Weg en Bos 19
2661 DG Bergschenhoek
- Remember to ask for a valid Proof of Postage at the Post Office as this may be required if your parcel is mislaid during delivery.
- If you have purchased garments through a European based school that offer a central collection point and wish to return an item, please place this in the original packaging (along with the returns paperwork displaying your name, address and order number) and take along to the relevant organisation to drop off. The school or club will then forward your return package to Fresh Orange Brands on your behalf. Please allow 21 days for any refund to be processed.
- If you wish to order an alternative garment or size, please re-order through your school or club site via your web account. Please note orders placed for European based schools and clubs are eligible for free delivery if sent to the school or club central collection point.
To download a European returns form please